Aspiring Media Maven here!

Aspiring Media Maven here!

While it's true that I'm part of this terrific Modern Media Mavens team, I consider myself more of an aspiring media maven. I did take a social media class at Palomar College last Summer.  Before that, I had no idea what Linkedin is, nor did I know about Snapchat or Instagram.  Every single day, I learn something new. I love that!

The changes I made to our blog so far is that I added background color to the entire blog.  I chose a subtle color so all of the information, photos, and graphics remain prominent and easy to read. I also added background color to "Latest Posts" so they would stand out as separate from the "Featured" post.  I would like to add features to the side area, such as a "Pages" feature for when we add blog posts for specific topics, and a "Links" feature so we can recommend/link to informational websites.  I do not know how to make those changes though.

Patti

Comments

  1. I like what you've done so far. I do think the font should be a darker color. It is slightly too light for me to read comfortably.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts