Welcome, Modern Media Mavens!

Hello, everyone!

I'm Nicole, an aspiring writer-slash-librarian. I live in far-too-sunny Southern California after having travelled around a bit (19 years) with my recently retired Marine husband. We have three children, ages 18, 14, and 6, and my daughter finds it exceedingly amusing that I am back in college just as she prepares to start in the fall.

I enjoy photography and styling, and was once a professional portrait photographer. I also love to read, with Young Adult being my favorite genre, and love to foster that same passion in others. Additionally, I live for writing, having owned and maintained personal and professional blogs since 2000.

As for the changes I have made to the blog itself, I have altered:
- the theme to include easily accessible sub-links once we create them
- taken the photo uploaded as the current header
- created a subpage with the listing of all team members and direct links to their shared profiles

If you are looking for team member names and profiles, please click the triple line link next to the blog title above and a sidebar will sweep out from the left side of your desktop screen, or click on the sublink above titled Modern Media Mavens: Team Members. Also, if, for whatever reason, a post looks truncated, please be sure to look for the READ MORE link located at the lower right-hand side of the post.

I hope you find this set up easy to navigate and aesthetically pleasing. I am excited about this new topic undertaking and working with all of you.

- Nicole

Comments

Post a Comment

Recent Posts